The Art of the X chromosome

An art blog dedicated to the art of women. Often overlooked, derided as less than, forced to exist and grow in the shadow of male artists and critics .... women's art grew from tenaciousness, talent, and love for art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

In the beginning.......

Welcome to my project. Here I will list what I'm learning in Women's Art History, link things I find interesting and fun, and postulate and pontificate and preach and preen and project everything I know and can learn on this subject. Check back from time to time and please do comment if you are part of my class as this will ensure that there is proof of the blog being read.

I invite content submissions, suggestions, comments and any thoughts you have. Thanks, Denny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home