The Art of the X chromosome

An art blog dedicated to the art of women. Often overlooked, derided as less than, forced to exist and grow in the shadow of male artists and critics .... women's art grew from tenaciousness, talent, and love for art.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Monte Vista, Southern Colorado

I'm a middle aged, childless, balding, slightly chubby around the middle, wrinkled man who is polyamorous, passionate, friendly and hates to use the phone. I laugh out loud, scream at god and chaos, cry quietly, and always always always believe that people are good and worthy. Except George Bush and his ilk. They're just evil.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Cinema worthy

I just got back from the video store. I was looking for movies about women artists. They had Frieda. That's it. I know Artemesia is out there because I bought a copy at Barnes&Noble several years ago. And now I have to go and do a giant search for what women's artist movies exist out there. There are, of course, a goodly number of movies about male artists in the world. So this post will be updated, with titles and such after I finish a hunt for flicks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vivia Lawson said...

Artemesia is at City Market in Alamosa. Thanks for coming to look :)

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home